Filipino Lechon Recipe or Roasted Pig Ham or Pork Recipe Cooking Instructions:
1. Clean and prepare the pig by removing innards, washing and scraping innards, washing and scraping the body of bristles. Rinse and allow to drain a bit before stuffing.
2. Rub with salt and pepper inside and out.
3. Rub soy sauce on the skin of the pig. This will make it nice and red when roasted.
4. Stuff the belly of the lechon with lemon grass along with saba and gabi. Sew to close.
5. Skewer the pig and split roast over live charcoal or traditionally, in some parts of Cebu, under live fire. Roast until crisp.
6. Lechon is not served with a sauce. But if a dipping sauce is requested, vinegar with scallions and pepper may be served along with it.
Ateneo Football Center
Entrust your champ’s soccer training to the highly capable hands - and talented feet! - of the Ateneo Football Center (AFC). Established in 1982 to teach football to kids aged 4 to 18, it’s given rise to many of our country’s top football players. A great place to kickstart your little champion’s dreams.
Team Socceroo Football Academy
Foster your child’s love for football at Team Socceroo! The program is designed to get your child interested in the sport through safe and fun games, drills, and other activities. Enroll now and start developing your future football champ!