There is some good advice here and a lot of hot air.
1. Masturbation has nothing to do with reduced anything. An ejaculation is an ejaculation.
2. Watching porn has no effect on reduced testosterone. If you are addicted to porn, that's something else and there are groups to help you (Sex Addicts Anonymous; no joke)
3. Working out with weights helps a lot.
4. Long distance running can lower your testosterone if you do too much of it. So just keep an eye on your distances.
5. Zinc and Omega-3 fatty acids plus Vitamins D and C helps a lot.
6. Start massaging your penis daily. JELQUING. Get the flow of blood going into it DAILY. Like milking a cow, gently pull the blood into the blood filling chambers. If you keep this up, you will also notice harder, stronger erections.
7. Talk to hot girls. Even if you don't ask them out. Talking to them gets your testosterone production going. Plus, you'll get in the habit and it will become easier.
8. Jerk off at night before bed if you don't have a girlfriend. If you have one, screw her EVERY NIGHT. Do whatever you can to get it going.
9. If you take a supplement, don't take more than 50 mgs or you could experience side effects. And don't keep it up for more than three months.
10. Wear boxers, not briefs.
As for individual use of a personal nature, outside therapeutic treatment, this is where we will find the vast majority of anabolic steroids. It is here we will also find the biggest problems, not in terms of ill-effects of a physical or mental nature but of those surrounding legality. In places like the . anabolic steroids are controlled substances, and here we will find the strictest of laws. This has created a new class of criminal; most commonly an adult man with a family who is simply living an every day life like everyone else. These are issues that need to be discussed and you will find very few are willing to touch them unlike .
Help I have a friend who is a gym goer Im not sure of his quantity or how long he has been taking steroids, but stopped recently because he had really bad neck pain. No dr or scan, ultrasound etc showed anything. Put on huge pain killer amounts didnt help alot but felt after about six weeks some relief. Until today when he thinks a prior knee issue has flared up. If this a result of steroid abuse how long before it heals? Im pretty sure he wont touch them again. He can handle all over aches and pains but these last two injuries have had him off work.